20110901

16 ♡ Abunai -part 2- わたしはあくまで執事ですから

So, I hereby bring you part two of Abunai. Which was mainly filled with 'work'. After the success of Sparkling Potpourri (Maid Cafe) we now have Royal Roulette! This was the first time we had a butlercafe at an animeconvention, and it was pretty successful.



The opening was wonderful, there was already a huge line for the cafe. Unfortuatly we only have limited space, but people were willing to wait and get served by one of the wonderful butlers.









This was today's outfit. Basically, nothing really special! I had a great time serving all those lovely people, and somehow managed to gain fans (ノ´∀`*)ノ People were able to take pictures with one of the butlers (Or all of them, which was hard) and got a printed copy which we'd sign.













I'd like to thank all the lovely butlers and customers for making Royal Roulette a success already! Please come check us out on one of the upcoming conventions (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*) I promise it'll be a memorable experience ~


- Together with Charlie, Kari and Rox from HYPER -





6 comments:

  1. that style really suits you, you look great!

    and happy birthday again :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look sososo great!
    happy birthday too? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww!! You look amazing! I really like your hairstyle too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Yes, I had my birthday yesterday (´∀`) I'll be posting more about that later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw this outfit it reminded me of Aint afraid to die PV hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you look really good dressed like that! :D and that butler cafe sounds awesome~~ What kind of food are you serving? :)

    ReplyDelete