20110912

18 ♡ My rabbit

I know this totally off-topic, but I need a place to write this down. Since 1,5 years own the cutest bunny, called Statch. A few days ago, he stopped eating and drinking, so today I went to the vet. I hate to see him suffer, for me a bunny is just as special as a cat, dog or horse and I love animals. Seeing him like this is heartbreaking..

The vet basically said that he's in a bad condition, and that he might not make it. I was given the option to put him down, so he wouldn't need to suffer, or do our best to get him back up upon his feet. I couldn't ever get it over my heart to put him down if I know there's still a chance for him to survive. But now I'm home, and I look at him..

I don't think he'll make it trough the night.


I'm going to keep my everything crossed that he'll get trough this.

6 comments:

  1. Heel veel sterkte, voor jou en voor Statch. Ik hoop heel erg met je mee dat hij het zal overleven en weer beter zal worden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just hope for u two, that he'll make it!
    Pray for u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that!! >__< Some people say "aah don't worry, it's just a pet" but I think they're part of a family...they're a family member too.. u__u You have to think he was so happy living in your house and surrounded by people who loved him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's cutting onions at this hour? ;_;
    Hope you and Statch are ok <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try to make him feel better again. I know, it's a very hard situation (as I have a little rabbit family myself), but keep trying your best, he will feel it ♥

    ReplyDelete