20111215

25 ♡ Meme-tag

I got tagged by the lovely Ali to do a meme sort of thing. Usually, I totally forget about these but it seems like fun! This way we all get to know each other a bit better, right?

Here we go~!


Here are the rules of this tag :

- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, & create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag & link them on the post.
- Go to their page & tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs!
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓

11 facts about me;

◆ When I am nervous, I tend to chew on the inside of my cheek.
◆ I am 181cm / 57KG.
◆ I am terrified of horses.
◆ I dislike beans with a passion, except edamame because they taste like peanuts to me.
◆ I am very impulsive, sometimes to the annoyance of friends.
◆ I can't sit still very well.
◆ I've been asked to model in Paris, but I rejected.
◆ I love horror movies and anything that has to do with it.
◆ I am terribly clumsy.
◆ I have a very bad hearing.
◆ When going to karaoke, I always have to sing Queens' 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
◆ It's hard to piss me off, but if you do it's hard to fix things.


★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓

My answers to Ali's questions:

Q. Why did you start blogging?

I've been blogging since (If I remember correctly) 2003/2004. Basically to keep updated with friends around the world, to write down my daily frustrations (As a teen lol) or my experiences with certain things. To remember things that are important to me and which I'd love to read back at certain times.

Q. What do you do when you can't think of anything interesting to blog about?

I do meme's. Haha, no I'm just kidding. I just try to find something to update about which is also interesting for my readers. Back at LJ I'd update daily, but somehow I don't think anyone is too interested in my personal life too much, other than the people I've known for a long time. Basically, if I can't think of anything these days, I'll wait until inspiration hits me.

Q. Do you have a job or are you still studying?

I work as a dental assistant after 4 years of study. I worked 3 years at a difference practise, and this year I started a new fulltime job, which I really enjoy.

Q. What's your favourite product recently?

Anything from Rituals 'TAO' line. Basically I am very much in love with their scrub cream (Wai Wang) and their body cream (Mei Dao) It has a lovely scent, based on white lotus, yi yi ren and green tea. It helps you relax a lot!

Q. Online Shopping or traditional shopping? Why?

Lately, it's been a lot of online shopping. Basically because I can't find what I am looking for in the regular stores, so I need to look it up and get it elsewhere. The only - point is the fact you can't try it on. But then again, shopping online tends to be a lot cheaper (Thus, you spend a lot more too haha!)

Q. Do you have any brothers or sisters? What do they think of your blog?

I have a younger sister, she turned 22 yesterday. I'm not sure if she knows I keep a blog, she probably does but doesn't show any interest. Perhaps I should ask sometime, but we seem different in many ways.

Q. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

That's probably a whole list of things, which I'd like to forget about as soon as I can, haha~! Singing in public must be one of them.

Q. Which blog do you visit daily or most often?

I don't have one particulair blog I follow on a daily base trough blogger, I check my followers' posts and then move onwards to ameba.

Q. Describe your own personality?

I'm a rather present person I think, even though that has changed quite some over the years. I like to go out and do things with friends when I can, which makes me pretty impulsive as well. I'm a joker, love to laugh but I also have my moments of being cranky (luckily, I hardly ever show) Perhaps somewhat OCD when it comes to certain things, I just want everything to go smooth and often take the lead if I have to.

Q. What is something you can't live without?

Food and my phone. Food because I always seem to be hungry and not gaining any weight seems to be a perfect (and perhaps deadly lol) combination. My phone because basically I can check on my friends anywhere and the other way around.

Q. Which country would you like to visit the most?

I love visiting Japan and Hong Kong, but if we speak about countries I haven't seen yet; I'd love to go to Australia/New Zealand and Canada. As long as there is something to do and see! I'm not one to lie around on the beach for days..

★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓

TAGGING:

Rox
Charlie

I GIVE UP. Everyone who'd like to do this!


Questions:

1. What do you think is most important in life?
2. Is there a certain goal you'd like to reach?
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
4. What do you find important in your friends?
5. What are you terribly afraid of?
6. If you got the chance to do something you haven't done before, what would it be?
7. Your favourite celebrity.
8. If you'd need to give up one thing in life, what would it be?
9. Who do you look up to?
10. The most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?
11. Your favourite movie?

2 comments:

  1. Now I wanna answer your questions. LMAO. :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay another tall girl! :D
    If you come visit Canada one day, go to either Montreal (French speaking province), Ontario, or British Columbia! They're the most scenic and have lots to do, the rest of Canada is just like small Atlantic fishing communities or prairie fields :9

    ReplyDelete