20111211

24 ♡ Selling & personal stuff.

So I decided to clean out my closet in this stormy weather. A lot of things that I bought but ended up never wearing, simply because I do not think they fit with my style or body type.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY SALESPOST HERE

Don't worry. I got asked if I was leaving gyaru, which is not the case. I am just trying to adjust my style to where I feel comfortable in. Which probably means getting a new wardrobe haha! I am also thinking about getting extensions for the new year, my own hair still a little too short to do anything with it.

That leaves me with the question what color to dye it. I've been having this crisis for quite some time now, since my roots are showing. At some point I'd like to go back to my natural hair color (which is a dark brown) but on the other hand it cost me a lot to get it lighter, and it makes me look less pale as the dark color. Decisions decisions.

And last, but not least. This might sound funny to a lot of you, but..

I GAINED WEIGHT.

Yes, that indeed sounds funny coming from a girl, right? As some of you might know I've been struggling a lot with my weight, getting sick etc. I'm quite tall, and (un)fortuatly blessed with my moms' genes. But I had found it unacceptable that my weight went below 55KG. This as a result of my stomach problems (No, I don't have an eating disorder, whatsoever) I'm glad I reached 57KG now, and fingers crossed it'll stay that way.

So, that was a little 'personal' ramble I had to get out of my system. Now it's time for Christmas decorations!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Weight is not a problem, it's only a problem for own health. If you feel good it's the most important !!
    I'm so sad for the tutuHa Top. It's sold. Buh ! Never mind.

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete